|Aaron Micheal Henderson|
|Eye Color:||Blue Green|
|Known for:||Percy on Percy Jackson & The Olympians|
|Family & Friends|
|Family:||Nina Henderson [mom], Micheal Henderson [dad], Aria Henderson [sister], Joseph Henderson [brother]|
- He owns a TweetBook and a Lumblr, and enjoys using both of those sites.
- He admitted on his TweetBook, that he is a big fan of Allison Maguire.
- He said, he has never met fellow cast mate Carma Danes, for some of his fans, ship him with her. He has only met her now.
- Aaron has made several posts on TweetBook and Lumblr that he likes Pepsi.
- He is friends with co-star Liz Porter.
- Aaron said in a interview that he is part of a band called, Midnight Blue.
- He knows how to play a guitar.
Henderson was born in Beverly Hills, California. His mother, Nina (née Goldman), works as his manager, and his father, Micheal Henderson, is a businessman and orthotist. He has two siblings, Aria and Joseph, both younger. Aaron and his family are Jewish. Most of his relatives work in the medical profession. His family owns and operates theorthotics and prostethics company Henderson & Son, which is managed by his paternal grandparents, Mina (Schwartz) and Max Henderson, and had been founded by his great-grandfather, Jacob Henderson, in 1915. Aaron's family had left Europe in the 1930s, because of the Nazi regime, and settled in California in the 1940s.
Henderson is a self-described "film geek", having stated that he is "shaped by movies", and that he is a "creative person". He has expressed an interest in being involved in "everything that goes into making a film", including wanting to write, produce, and direct. His favorite directors include Paul Thomas Anderson, Stanley Kurbrick, David Fincher, and Peter Bagdonovich, and he has cited American Beauty, Defending Your Life, and Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind as being among his favorite films. Lerman has described himself as "reserved and quiet", "a homebody", and "not a big fan of sports". He graduated from Beverly Hills High School. In 2010, he applied to study creative writing at New York University, but has postponed his attendance.